Last Updated September 2017
This website is operated by Thinketh & Company ("Thinketh", "we" or “us”), a UK limited company.
Thinketh is dedicated to protecting the confidentiality and privacy of information entrusted to it, and complies with the Data Protection Act 1998. Please review this Privacy Statement to learn more about what information we may collect about you through this website and how we use that information. Thinketh may also collect personal data in the course of providing professional services (see below for further details).
By using this website and submitting information to us you are agreeing to the collection and use of your personal and non personal information as described in this Privacy Statement.
The type of information we collect from users
1. You do not need to register your personal information in order to use this website. We collect only such personal data as is provided voluntarily by visitors to our website and is necessary in the circumstances. For example, you may provide information such as your name, title, work address and email address in order to register for certain services or to send or receive email to/from us through the site.
Uses of collected information
2. We will use your personal data only for the purpose for which it was collected, unless we obtain your specific consent to other uses, or unless otherwise required or permitted by law or professional standards. For example, if you send us an email message requesting information about Thinketh we will use your email address and other information you supply to respond to your request.
3. We do not disclose your personal data to third parties (excluding those identified above) except as required and permitted by applicable law.
4. We do not sell your personal data or provide it to third parties for their direct marketing use. We may add your personal data to our CRM (Contact Relationship Management) database which we use to develop our relationship with current and prospective contacts.
Data security and storage
6. Thinketh has appropriate technical and organisational security policies and procedures in place to protect personal data and information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction.
7. Additionally, we aim to ensure that access to your personal data is limited to those who need to access it. Those individuals who have access to the data are required to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
8. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data which is transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
9. We use reasonable efforts to retain personal data collected from you only for so long as we need such data in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected or until we are requested to delete it (if earlier).
Links to other sites
Provision of professional services
11. Thinketh will also often receive personal information in the course of providing professional services – ordinarily when we provide services to private individuals, employers, businesses with personal customers, and public sector clients. Our engagement letter and terms of business govern our relationship with clients, including what we may do with personal data that is provided to us. Thinketh provides many different types of services and its role may not always be visible to the individuals who are data subjects.
12. More generally, Thinketh complies with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, and applicable regulatory guidance which relates to our handling of personal data.
Changes to this policy
13. Thinketh keeps this Privacy Statement under regular review and may modify or amend it from time to time at our discretion. If we make changes, we will record the date of amendment or modification in the Privacy Statement. The revised Privacy Statement will apply to you and your information from that date. We would encourage you to review this Privacy Statement periodically to check if there are any changes in how we are treating your personal data. This Privacy Statement was last updated in October 2017.
14. If you have questions, comments or complaints about our handling or protection of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com